G-NOTE electronic notepad software


Given the number of downloads, and the fact I wanted to use the red pen myself, I patched my previous converter code to include that.

As before, the perl source code is available for download. The program will convert a g-note proprietary file format into an SVG file that at least Inkscape software (the one I use) is happy with.

Luckyly one reader provided this link with the file format specs.

Just type dnt2svg.pl your_dnote_file > converted.svg

Windows users need to know they can get a free perl interpreter from ActiveState. Those with Apple OS X already have it in place (but you still need to know of to use a terminal).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VFD control with Arduino using RS485 link

How to get sinusoidal s-curve for a stepper motor

Stepper motor step signal timing calculation